Thursday, May 3, 2007

My Most Wonderful Day

Today was the most wonderful day. My good friend Toni moved to Vancouver in the fall to go to school and I haven't seen her since August. Well, this week she has returned home (only for a short visit unfortunately) and today I got to spend the afternoon with her.
It was a marvelous time spent together. I have missed her a lot. She always makes me laugh so hard and we often think the same way and have a very similar sense of humour. She is a wonderful person and I love her dearly.

We started our afternoon off by me giving her a massage. When I was done, we headed out for a walk down Corydon. We stopped off in some shops that I don't get to go into very often because I rarely have the time to browse. Perhaps one day I will actually be able to afford the clothes in those stores. I have missed shopping with Toni. We happen to shop very well together. One of the stores we had to go into was Sugar Mountain to get ourselves a small treat. We then took our candy and headed to the park to sit on a bench in the sun and catch up. Email just doesn't cut it sometimes. It's so much better to actually be talking to each other in person.

It was the most wonderful day!

No comments: