Thursday, September 18, 2008

Toronto Bound

Tomorrow morning, bright and early - 6:00 am to be exact, I will be on route to Toronto to take my pregnancy massage course. I'm mostly excited to do this, however, I have never travelled ALL by myself and that makes me a little nervous. I'm sure all will be good though. It's a short, sweet trip - just for the weekend, but it will be nice to get away.

The highlight of the weekend other then the course will definitely be Sunday night when I get to meet up with Jess. Her and Jon moved there at the beginning of August and I have missed her terribly. I'm excited for our conversations and having the opportunity to catch up with each other.

I'm sure there will be lots of pictures to follow early next week. It's been a long time since I have posted any pictures. Whoops!

So until next week, enjoy the weekend and the beautiful weather Winnipeg has in store!

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Yay for a Toronto visit! I can't wait till Sunday. Until then, enjoy your course!

Amber said...

happy travels! i've flown by myself a bunch of times (one of those times being to toronto) and i find it to be very enjoyable!! you can do what you want (like...pick up a quick starbucks!), when you want and don't have to wait or worry about anyone. have a great weekend!!!!

Janessa said...

i'm a little jealous of your being able to go and hang out with my dear sister, but hope that it's super rad!

Trev and Rebekah said...

Well if the Lord ever blesses us with another child, and if I ever am close to you then maybe I'll have to get you to give me a massage. :0)