Sunday, September 7, 2008

And the saga continues...

The last 4 days of my life can be summed up using only a four words:
AWFUL AWFUL AWFUL HEADACHES!!!

I'm not sure why they have suddenly taken a turn for the worse, but I am NOT impressed. Thursday night my family had to come and pick me up from work and drive my car home because I had lost my vision. Thursday was by far the worst day, but has not improved all that much since then.
Yesterday I spent the day in a gym doing massages for a volleyball tournament I was asked to be at. The flourescent lighting and the constant whistle-blowing and noise was enough to make me scream. I crashed hard at 10pm when I finally arrived home.
Today I am taking the day slow, spending a majority of it in bed and praying that tomorrow I can awake with a fresh head and new eyes to be able to appreciate the things in my day. Tomorrow I have my first tryout for the grade 9 girls vball team I am coaching, so I better be in good spirits.

Until next time...

7 comments:

Sabrina said...

Oh Kara. So sorry to hear that they continue to plague you. You must be so anxiously looking forward to your neurology appointment this month. When is it again? 2 weeks?

I, too, hope we can connect soon. My mom is out this week (Wed-Sat)... but Sunday I'm around alone all day as Ken is gone to a Colts game in MN. We'll have to chat more.

Love you.

Trev and Rebekah said...

Sorry to hear of your headaches. I hope the Dr. can figure something out for you.

Christine said...

Hope your headaches LEAVE so you can function properly. Praying for you.

kerry and jo said...

will keep you in my prayers.

Thiessen said...

Kara that totally sucks. I'll keep praying that they will leave you along enough for you to function. I can appreciate how frustrating it is to be in constant pain and just want you to know that if you ever need to call or come over and vent, you are more than welcome. Hope your day goes well!!

Amber said...

aw, kara! i was just thinking about you & your headaches the other day and thinking that i should ask how things were going. i'm SO sorry to hear that the last few days have been so rough.

i hope your day yesterday was relaxing & that this morning when you woke up it WAS a fresh start. praying for you!

Aimee said...

Oh Kara! I feel so bad for you. I hope that you are feeling much better today. How many more days until your appointment? Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you!

Love you.