Friday, August 1, 2008

Ringing in August

I can't believe that summer is officially half over! Didn't it just start?? The weather has been finally starting to feel like typical Manitoba summer weather, however, this gorgeous weather seems to disagree with my head, although so does the cloudy and rainy days too, so go figure!


Being that today is the first of August, it also happens to be my mom's birthday, so what better way to ring in the month then to celebrate a birthday. My parents are at the lake right now, but all of us kids will be joining them there tomorrow morning where we will celebrate hard core.




So Mom, Happy Birthday! I hope your day is filled with lots of joy and celebration. Can't wait to celebrate with you tomorrow! May this next year be nothing less then wonderful. Love you lots!

No comments: