Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Peter Pan

Last week Thursday, my mom, Grandma, Courtney and I enjoyed a wonderful Girls Nite Out! For my mom's birthday earlier in the month, us kids had given her a ticket to Rainbow Stage to see Peter Pan and so Thursday was the day we cashed in our tickets and enjoyed the show! It was awesome! For those of you who don't know me very well, I LOVE musicals and I LOVE disney, so Peter Pan was a perfect pick. I would highly recommend seeing it if it something that has been on your mind. You won't be dissapointed.
Prior to the show starting, we decided to indulge and dine out for supper at C.Kleckies. This is one of my favorite places to eat in the city. It is nothing fancy in terms of food or decor, but the taste of the food is incredible. They by far have the best burger, fries and milkshakes in town.


We had a little bit of time to kill in between supper and the show, so we walked around Kildonan Park a little bit, enjoying the gardens and the beautiful weather. We ended up at the Witches Hut (which I have not been to in years). Unfortunately it was closed, so we couldn't venture inside, but we enjoyed the view of the outside instead - even with the gazillions of mosquitoes flying around.



By the time the evening came to a close, we got back into our car just as the rain started to pour. It was perfect timing. The smell of the fresh rain was the perfect way to end a wonderful night.

1 comment:

Aimee said...

You look great. Sounds like a wonderful evening.