Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Craziness

So it's been 2 crazy weeks. What has been amazing is that I have been booked solid for 10 days now, which is a wonderful feeling, however that leaves me very pooped at the end of the day. By the time I get home (somewhere between 9-10pm) I have no energy left and I attempt to crawl into bed so that I can begin a new day fresh. There has been zero moments for blogging over the past few days, which makes me sad, but hopefully tomorrow evening a new post will come with pictures. I'm crossing my fingers. 

Work has been absolutely wonderful. I have met some pretty neat people and some interesting clients who need a LOT of work done. It's an amazing feeling to know that I can possibly help this person improve their quality of life! I enjoy that. 

On Monday, Wednesdays and Fridays during the day I have been looking after my friend Heidi's 2 girls. We have been having a ton of fun playing 5 Monkey's Jumping on the Bed (it's a game - don't worry we aren't really jumping on the beds), doing a TON of colouring and crafts and enjoying some outings. At the moment both girls are at Fort Whyte day camp for the morning, so I have a couple hours to sit down, write a few emails, bake some cupcakes for Ella's birthday today and do some tidying up around the house.  

So until I find a few moments tomorrow to upload some pictures - enjoy the sunny day!!!


3 comments:

Aimee said...

That is super exciting that you are so busy at work! Yahoo money! We really need to get together soon, I miss you.

Sabrina said...

I've missed you, dear friend! Glad to hear that work is being so wonderful. Ken can hardly wait till tonight!

Love you.

Jessica said...

Looking forward to seeing some pictures of what's been going on for you. I'm so happy that you're all booked up! Hope you can find time to relax. Miss you.