Tuesday, July 15, 2008

It's finally arrived

I am the proud new owner of the Kitchen Aid Pro mix master. I have been wanting one of these machines for awhile now to do my baking and now I finally have it! It was a beautiful graduation gift from my Grandma and I am excited to try it out in the days to come. Also from my Grandma for grad I recieved the entire series of Sex and the City!! Wahoo! It seems kind of funny that my Grandma bought me that particular series, but what she doesn't know about the show won't hurt her.

While out shopping and picking out my mix master, my mom and I came across these super cute cupcake plates. How fitting and adorable! I think a tea party is in order with Ella and Sophie once they return from holidays.

You know, how some days when you go shopping you manage find all of the great deals? Well, that day for me was today. I took it as a sign that I was meant to be shopping! haha.

This afternoon Kristen, Sabrina, Gavin and I enjoyed a lovely visit with each other and went for a nice walk outside where we were able to enjoy the beautiful warm weather. It feels as though summer has finally come. I love somewhat spontaneous afternoon get togethers. Thanks girls for a nice few hours out! Kristen, your puppy is adorable!


3 comments:

Aimee said...

Ahhhhhh you got the whole series!!!!!!!!! That's so cool!!!!

Amber said...

congrats on the new mixer kara!!! that'll be handy!

oh, and aimee...you have a blog?? and you didn't tell me?!???? haha, i want in! i'll invite you to mine if you invite me to yours ;)

Trev and Rebekah said...

Oh the mixer. Did Sabrina tell you that I leant her mine? I wonder if she's even used it. I haven't even asked her yet.