Saturday, June 16, 2007

Spa Day

This morning, bright and early me and 4 amazing friends headed off to the Elle Spa for manicures or pedicures. Whoever's idea this was, was completely brilliant. What a great way to start off the weekend and a fantastic way to spend a study break.

Kristy, Aimee, Laurie, Deanna and myself met up at the Fyxx for some coffee and good conversation before heading off to get our nails done. The weather this morning was absolutely gorgeous and so we sat out on the patio and enjoyed a good cup of coffee.

Laurie, Kristy & Deanna


Me & Aimee

Here are some of the pictures taken at the spa. It was a great little place. I would highly recommend going there if you need or desire some pampering.















Kristy and I



Laurie
















Hanging out while waiting for our nails to dry. It would appear that my socialization skills have gone out the window with all of the studying I have been doing cuz here I am singing along to Mandy Moore! Oh dear!

Can you guess who's toes are who's?


The whole group.
Thanks for a wonderful morning girls!

1 comment:

Amber said...

Sounds like fun!!! (ok, minus the pedicures....hee hee) It was a gorgeous morning!