Thursday, June 21, 2007

Doing the happy dance

I AM DONE WITH EXAMS!!!!!!!!!!
Yesterday when I got home from school I was completely fried. Deanna and I went for a bike ride to celebrate, but I had no energy whatsoever. So we decided to hang out in front of the TV to watch Canada's Next Top Model and enjoy some Bonnie Wings (Bonnie's famous chicken wings) and a long island iced tea.

Today however, I woke up feeling somewhat refreshed and free. I can officially do the happy dance today and let me tell you it's a pretty good dance.


Tonight I unfortunately still have clinic at school, so I must go back tonight and then again next week, but in the meantime, I am off to go and do some cleaning. My room and study areas are in some desperate need of TLC.
Let Summer Officially Begin!!!!

1 comment:

Sabrina said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! So excited for you!!! Hope that the last bits of anything school related are much more relaxing for you.