Thursday, June 7, 2007

Enough is Enough

I am fading very quickly it seems. I am running out of motivation and energy for school. I am tired of reading textbooks and colouring muscles. I cannot wait until I can sit down and read something other than a textbook or notes from class. I can't wait until I can really sit down and enjoy a cup of coffee while reading rather than drinking solely for the purpose of trying to stay awake to read. Ahhh, those will be good days.


Only 2 more weeks until I can trade these books....



for these ones!


I have been thouroughly enjoying the house to myself this week. It is absolutely glorious to walk into a quiet, empty house at the end of the day. It will be sad to see it end on Friday, but I have missed my little family here too.

Tonight I am working in clinic at school. I have a feeling it is going to be a long night.

No comments: