Friday, June 15, 2007

Completely Fried

It has been a long week it seems, yet at the same time I am not sure where all the time went. I have crammed my head so full of knowledge that I can hardly keep my eyes open anymore. Classes are coming to an end and yet I still find myself at school so much. Go figure.

On Tuesday morning after our pathology exam, a bunch of us were completely wiped and so we decided to hang out in the school library and do some palpations (something we need to do for our anatomy practical exam). However, this is what a majority of us looked like instead:

Jenn didn't even make it to the couches


Carmen pretending to be super chipper


Marni was the only one who actually opened up a book to study. Way to go Marn!

Our class is predominantly made up of women. We have 3 guys in our class total out 23. So you can only imagine how crazy it can get sometimes with all of the estrogen and hormones floating around. Well our dear friend Adam decided he needed to do something about all the crazyness so he went out and bought a rather large box of mini chocolate bars and stuck them in Marni, Jenn and mine's locker (yes we all share). What a great guy! I have to say that even though I am not a huge fan of chocolate, in fact I don't really like it very much at all, I have nibbled on the occasional bar since Adam stuck 48 of them in our locker.

Wednesday was my parent's 26th anniversay, so to celebrate they wanted to take us kids all out for dinner to the Keg. It was a very delicious dinner, but by the time my steak actually arrived I was pretty much full from the appitizers and the salad. It was a very nice evening with very good food and probably one of the best long island iced tea's I have ever had (and I have to say, I make a pretty good one :)


My parents

Kevin & Dominika


Derek & Courtney

I was the only one who was dateless which kinda sucked, but I guess my turn will come eventually.

No comments: