Monday, May 18, 2009

Introducing...

Hayley Sienna Bergmann
4 lbs 14 oz
18 inches long
born at 9:13am on May 18, 2009


Despite the cold weather that seemed to loom over Winnipeg this long weekend, it ended off a pretty sunny note for me. I got a call late morning today from Andrew letting me know that I was an auntie again. I knew that as soon as I saw his name pop up on my phone what the call was going to be about.

Here's a sneak peak at little Hayley:


Simply put, Hayley is beautiful and absolutely perfect. Kristy, Graham and I were able to stop by the hospital and meet little Hayley this evening and give a big congratulations to the proud parents. Due to her size and being a little premature, we weren't able to hold her yet, but hopefully later on in the week some aunties can get some serious snuggle time in.


Dear Hayley,
I am so pumped that you have arrived safe and sound. We have waited what has seemed like forever for your arrival into this world. I am anticipating with great joy watching you grow up, spoiling you like crazy and getting into all sorts of trouble with you :) I have been praying for you for a long time already and that will never stop. I have a hunch that we will have many snuggle times ahead of us. I love you lots and lots.
Love Auntie Kara

4 comments:

Thiessen said...

I LOVE her hair color!!! She's absolutely adorable :)

Gina said...

Oh, she is so cute and tiny!

Jessica said...

Aww. Can't wait to meet this little one in August! Thanks for posting some pics. Congrats Andrew & Aimee!!

Aimee said...

Kara, I am so glad that Hayley has you in her life. You are a blessing to her and to me. Love you lots!!!