Friday, February 27, 2009

A Trip Down Memory Lane

I found an old box of pictures the other night under our basement stairs. I find a lot of joy in sorting and looking back on old pictures. I believe Kevin told me that I had a ridiculous looking smile across my face as I was admiring each photo. I didn't really care and soon after, my brother Derek joined me in the sorting of the pictures. Let me just say that there was a lot of laughing at our sometimes horrendous outfits and haircuts and lots of the "remember when that happened..." kind of comments. Here were a couple of the pictures I found that just made me smile.

3 comments:

Trev and Rebekah said...

It is fun to look at old pictures. What a fun way to pass an afternoon with your brothers.

Jessica said...

What a cute little blondie! Those Alaska pics of you in your jean skirt (and lost-and-found dress) made me smile.

Aimee said...

There is a picture of you as a kid in pink pj's and I had the same ones!!!! Love all the pictures :)