Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Auntie Kara

Being an auntie is the best role I have had to play yet. These "nieces" and "nephews" aren't biological family, but I have discovered in my 24 years of life that family is so much more then genes and biology. These 2 kids have melted my heart over and over and I am blessed because of it. They have brought smiles and joy to my life and I love them dearly.

Gavin Gray

Norah Marie

Last week Sabrina and I watched Gavin and Norah while Kristy got her haircut. It was interesting to watch the interaction between the 2 kids. Norah delighted in idea of playing with Gavin. However, Gavin wasn't so comfortable sharing his mommy with Norah. Sabrina and I pulled out our best A-game to get the kids to laugh and play together. It's amazing how silly you become when you are willing to do anything to get kids to crack a smile. It was a lot of fun.

DANCING

2 comments:

Raquel said...

What luck kiddies to have such a special auntie!

Aimee said...

You are such a good auntie and I am excited to have you in peanuts life!!!:)