Sunday, August 26, 2007

The End of a Season

Well, I am writing this post on my official last day of summer holidays. Where did the time go? It seems like just yesterday I was stressing out with final exams and now as of tomorrow I am back at it again. Although the summer has been quick, it has still been a good one. So cheers to a fabulous summer and luck for the upcoming year ahead!






Thursday was my last day of daycare. We made it an extra fun day with treasure hunts, popsicles and a movie. I couldn't have asked for a better summer job. For the most part the kids were all really good and everything ran smoothly. Here some pictures from my last day with my kids.






My cutie Kylar

Cole + Sam = Best Buds

Not only are summer holidays ending today, but today also brought the end of our ultimate season. We finished in 4th place, which was too bad (it should have been 3rd), but we ended off on somewhat of a good note. The team we played against did not have the greatest team spirit, which affected some of our game, but overall it was a fantastic season. It was a ton of fun and I am excited about next year already!



THE ZOO

This morning Cole and hung out at the zoo before the ultimate game. It had been awhile since I have been able to hang out with him - just the 2 of us, so it was an extra special thing. Soon he may not want to hang out with me - he might be too cool for me (hopefully that doesn't happen for awhile yet).














































Is it Christmas time already? Cuz the reindeer are out!














3 comments:

bre said...

that flower lady at the top of your blog literally frightens me. perhaps becuase she is just too sexy.

Amber said...

No one could EVER be too cool for YOU Kara!! ;)

Too bad you had to end of the season playing a grumpy team...that sucks. Hopefully next year we'll be able to see more than 5 minutes of a game!

Anonymous said...

I think the flower lady is "sassy". Maybe we should ask Toni? :)

Read Stationery Scoop