Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Facebook and School

I have a problem! I am now addicted to Facebook. I had an account on myspace awhile ago, but because I found myself spending so much time on there, it was not worth it, so I decided to delete my account. Now a bunch of my friends have this facebook thing. I told myself I would never do that again, but I have subcumed to the temptation. I will say that it is kind of fun to see where old friends are that you went to elementary and high school with, but other than that its just another thing to eat up my time and that's probably not what I need right now. We'll see how long it lasts before I decide to let it go.

On another note, I have 2 more exams to go until midterms are over. I have a final exam tomorrow (hydrotherapy) and then in 2 weeks from today I have my anatomy exam, which I am extremely worried about. I am starting to study for it already tomorrow. I cannot wait for school to be over. I have exactly 2 months to go until June 27th. I am finding it so hard to study when it is so incredibly beautiful outside. I would much rather be sitting on a patio down Corydon sipping a fun drink than inside reading notes.

Well that's all for now. I should get back to reviewing Hydrotherapy.

1 comment:

Sabrina said...

Coffee or slurpees do need to happen. I agree. Thanks for the comment. We'll miss you at church though...there's a concert we're at tonight. Hope you're having a fantastic weekend!

Oh...and I too am developing an addiction to facebook. So bad.