Wednesday, April 1, 2009

BIRTHDAY WISHES


HAPPY BIRTHDAY AIMEE!!


Aimee,

I hope you have a wonderful day spent celebrating and spoiling YOU! I hope that there are a bunch of little things in today that let you know that you are loved. You are a wonderful and lovely friend and I am so blessed to have you in my life.
I appreciate all the times we hang out, whether it be just laying low and watching movies or going out on the town and Backstreet Boys concerts. I love it all. I adore how much you love life and how you make the most of it. Your ice melting smile always makes me smile right along with you. Thank you. I pray that this next year of life is full of adventure (as I'm sure it will be with a new baby and all :) and that you would continue to seek Jesus in the everyday and that his presence really becomes known to you. Love you tons!!

Kara


1 comment:

Aimee said...

Thanks Kara!!! You are wonderful. (I love it that you included the picture of the 'duck attack' haha)