Friday, April 3, 2009

Unhealthy Goodness


To some, this plate represents artery, clogging awfulness. But to others, this plate represents delightful, cheesy, gravy smothered goodness.


Kristy and I belong in the latter category. Over the last year Kristy and I have enjoyed many of these lunches. I guess you could call it our comfort food. Kristy & Graham are going to Winkler for 5 weeks and in that time I am very much going to miss our poutine lunches, so this past Wednesday we had lunch and it was great! I'm so glad you share in my love for poutine Kristy! Maybe we'll have to bring poutine out to Winkler :)

5 comments:

Sabrina said...

That looks DELICIOUS! How did I not know that you had an affinity for poutine?!?

Did you guys put that together? Why hasn't that made it on my supper menu?!?! Ack!

Don't forget, potatoes are veggies... it could be worse!

Amber said...

OH my goodness. that plate definitely represents delightful, cheesy, gravy smothered goodness to me. :) can i come?!!! did you MAKE that? or where do you find this magical poutine on such a fancy plate? (as opposed to out of a styrofoam bowl...) have a great friday kara!

Trev and Rebekah said...

poutine is something I haven't had in years. Now I am hungry for it!

Aimee said...

All I can say is YUMMY!!!!!

Gina said...

That looks yummy! There are a few places in Winkler where you can get really good poutine :)