Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year and Happy Birthday

Welcome 2009. It's good to have you here. It's been a very low key day today (as has been the majority of my holidays). I am battling a headache and have stayed in the comfort of my bed for more then half of the day. Gotta love the ability to be on the computer, watch a movie and eat New Years cookies without having to take a step out of bed :)

Last night was a good time filled to the top with friends. The evening consisted of lots of food, competitive Wii sports (I had no idea that some of my friends were so competitive...i.e- Aimee) and poker games.





Not only was it New Years Eve yesterday, but also happened to be Graham's birthday. Double the celebration! Happy Birthday Graham! Thanks for letting us celebrate with you. May this upcoming year be filled with wonderful things for you.








4 comments:

Aimee said...

Boooo to the picture of me!!!!!! It was great to party with you, glad I could show off my mad wii skills!!!!! hahahaha

Sabrina said...

Looks like fun...wish we could've rang in the new year with you fine folk!

Trev and Rebekah said...

You are blessed to have so many amazing friends around you.
I do pray that those headaches would stop. Sorry you have to have so many.

Gina said...

Always lots of fun where ever there is a Wii around!! Hope your New Year has been great so far.