Friday, January 9, 2009

More Birthday Wishes





HAPPY BIRTHDAY SABRINA!!!!










Sabrin
a,
I hope that today you have a wonderful day celebrating you!! (even though G is sick) - May the little things in your day remind you that you are loved. I can't wait to celebrate this next year of life with you. You are a dear and special friend.
I enjoy our Jesus talks immensely and always leave our time together excited about where each of us is going in our journeys. You are never afraid to ask the tough questions in life and I love that. Thank you for challenging me in many areas of my life. You are a blessing.

My prayer for you today is that this next year ahead of you would continue to be one of growth in Jesus. May you continue to learn what it means and looks like to want Jesus above all. May you be attentive to the presence of Jesus in your life in a very authentic way. I love you very much and I am so very blessed to have you a part of my life.

3 comments:

Sabrina said...

Thanks for being a part of so many great memories this past year! Love you muchly.

S.

Amber said...

just wanted to say thanks for you faithful & ever encouraging comments on my blog. very much appreciated. hope you are having a nice saturday!

Aimee said...

Yahoo to Sabrina and wonderful friendship!!!