Wednesday, February 7, 2007

I am a Sophomore!!!

I am back into the swing of things with school this week. I have passed my Freshman courses and have continued on into Sophomore. It's going to be a very crazy couple of months (till June) of school. I thought my social life went away last semester, but I'm even more busy than ever before. I now have 4 evening classes throughout the week at various points in time during the next 5 months, but I must say classes this semester are a lot more intersting. Harder, but definitely more hands on and interesting. The classes I am in are Sports Injuries, Pathology(not quite so interesting), Basic Massage 2, Anatomy 2, Nutrition, Hydrotherapy (this class includes mud wraps, seaweed wraps and other fun water therapies), Associated Therapies (Hot Stone Massage for example), and Clinic (I will actually be working on real people with real problems, so that's very exciting. It makes it feel more real).
It has been fun watching the new Freshman trying to figure the life of school out. As I see them panicing over the course load and trying to grasp the idea of having a test everyday, sometimes 2 per day, the memories of that being me only 5 short months ago makes me laugh. It's crazy how fast time flies.

1 comment:

Amber said...

It's good that you have a semester to look forward to that interests you more than the last!! June will be here before you know it!