Monday, September 19, 2011

PSL Goodness

These little cupcakes seem to be all the rage on Pinterest, so I figured, I should probably try them out. Especially since PSL's are a pretty big love of mine. Here is the recipe I used:
http://annies-eats.net/2011/09/06/pumpkin-spice-latte-cupcakes/



 Instead of using just a heavy cream like the recipe called for, I decided to amp it up with whipping cream with a splash of white vanilla.

The nice thing about these little treats is that they taste amazing just on their own, sans icing. I chose not to ice all of my cupcakes, just in case I felt like being a little more healthier :)

 They taste just as incredible as they look. I would definitely recommend trying these out. I can guarantee you that these are now going to be a fall staple around this house, that's for sure.

My house is now filled with the aroma of pumpkin and coffee. Fall is here and it is oh so good.


No comments: