Tuesday, September 7, 2010

It's Go Time


Well, this morning finally came and I am currently sitting in the Edmonton Airport with my venti extra hot pumpkin spice latte killing time before I board the next plane for Abbotsford. It's been quite the emotional morning already and it's only 9:30am. I must admit that I had a hard time going through the departure gates in Winnipeg - had it not been for the fact that in a few short hours I will be hugging the lovely Norah and Kristy, I might have chickened out.
Now that |I am here and en route, I am filled with a whole range of emotions - excitement, fear, nervousness and anxiousness. I can't believe that this adventure is finally beginning.

It was a busy weekend of saying goodbye to people I love, but I need to remind myself that this is a season. These next 10 months are going to fly by incredibly fast and before I know it, I will find myself coming home to friends, family and the familiar.

It's GO time.

2 comments:

Thiessen said...

I spent a lot of time thinking about you/praying for you last night. So excited for you and this new adventure. Take it all in, Kara! You will be missed, but know that we're here in your corner cheering you on. Love you lots!!!!!

kerry and jo said...

One day at a time is all you have to do, and God will be there with you. enjoy it all! Give Kristy and Norah a big hug for me. Norah was very excited that you were coming.