Monday, April 26, 2010

Weekend Goodness

It's been a good weekend. We have been spoiled with incredible weather, which has made for evenings filled with walks to Starbucks, games played in the park, times spent with friends around backyard fires roasting marshmallows while having good conversation. What more could we ask for during the last weekend of April???

 Who knew a ladybug could be so exciting???


One of the perks of not being able to work for last couple weeks and the next few weeks to come is that I have more time hanging out with some beautiful ladies...Kristy, Aimee, Hayley and Norah. In a few short weeks 2 of those ladies will be BC bound for the next few years, so Aimee and I are soaking up all the time we can with Kristy and Norah before they leave. I can't believe in less than 6 weeks we won't be able to see these 2 girls on a daily basis. Let's not go there yet. We still have 6 weeks!

My beautiful ladies.


One day last week, Norah I got to spend the whole day together while her mommy and daddy got some things done around the house. We had a blast, but boy is she a busy girl. I slept soooo well that night after a full day running around at the park and playing outside in the backyard.
Norah loves all things kitty and puppy. It's a good thing I have one of each and that my animals are so tolerant of children. Norah loved on those animals from the moment she got to my place, right up until we had to leave to go home. Hugs and kisses were given numerously throughout the day.


I'm looking forward to seeing what the week holds and more time spent with my girls. As long as the weather keeps up like it has been, I will be a very happy girl.

1 comment:

Aimee said...

What a great April!!!! :)