Sunday, March 15, 2009

Happy Birthday


Today is a very special little girl's birthday. She has melted my heart on more occasions than I can count and I love her dearly.



HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY NORAH!

Brand New

first day at home.

We are teaching you all the good things in life already like shopping!

Norah,
I LOVE being your auntie. You have brought me so much joy this past year. I love the joy and the excitement that you have for life around you and I pray that continues to grow as you get older. I love your cuddles and your goofy smile. I love playing toys with you and reading you stories. I love your very wet kisses, how much you love to explore the world around you, but most of all I just love YOU! I am looking forward to watching you grow and learn new tricks in this next year. I am very much looking forward to hearing you talk. I have a hunch that you will tell great stories. I pray that you will continue to grow and know that you are very much loved by Jesus and by all your "aunties and uncles" around you. I love you very much Norah Marie!
Love Auntie Kara

No comments: