Sunday, March 25, 2007

Weekend Review

It has been a very busy weekend and has seemed to fly right by. I guess it's true when they say, "Time flies when your having fun!"


Friday night some friends from school all got together at the Toad on Osborne for some drinks and just to hang out to celebrate the beginning of spring break. It was a good time. I have been very blessed with some great people to hang out with at school. We have a lot of fun together and we all get along amazingly, which is a great thing because we spend a lot of time together.




Me & Jenn












We were standing outside getting some fresh air when some car drove by and decided to come and splash us. It was not very comfortable at all when we sat back down inside.


Marni & Adam





Jenn and Marni doing an America's Next Top Model Pose. Adam is supposed to be pretending to be a fan machine to get Marni's hair to have the "blown in the "wind" effect. It didn't really work though.


Later in the evening or actually early in the morning, Jenn and I decided we needed some coffee. I won my first prize of the year...A free donut!


You know you spend too much time in school studying anatomy when you arrive at a table and look down at the coasters and realize that they look like scapula's.


Having way too much fun with a menu at the table. Can you tell who is who?




Saturday I went to watch my brother Derek play volleyball at a tournament. I really enjoy watching him play, but it makes me miss playing a lot. Maybe one day I'll have the time to play on a senior women's team.










In the evening after church we had a "Talent Night" to fundraise for an upcoming seminar about living simply and how much is enough. Bre and I decided to do a "comedic" act. I don't know how funny we were, but we sure had a lot of fun writing the script. We were supposed to resemble the 2 guys from Air Farce who sit in Tim Hortons. It was a great evening with tons of amazing food.









Today I spent the day at my parents and just hung out. My brother's girlfriend came by with her new puppy. It's quite the dog. Definitely not my first choice in a dog, but a very funny personality. Bailey (my parent's dog) didn't know quite what to do with this new one.

1 comment:

bre said...

I just learned yesterday that "Toad in the Hole" is actually a british meal which involves sausages. SWEET!