Thursday, August 5, 2010

Lazy, Hazy Days of Summer

It's been a good summer thus far. I can't believe it's already half over! One of the highlights of the summer has been spending time with Aimee and Hayley. I've said it before and I'll say it again, I am beyond blessed with amazing girlfriends!

Last weekend, Aimee, Hayley and myself ventured out to my cabin for the day. The weather was perfect...30 degrees and sunny - not a cloud in the sky, which also made the water a beautiful temperature. 

*Note - most of the pictures we took are of Hayley cuz let's face it, she is much cuter to photograph than ourselves :)

A stop off at Starbucks is a MUST before heading out on any sort of road trip. We teach this to our children at a young age.

*disclaimer - don't worry, Hayley's drink was only water :)


Hayley L-O-V-E-D the water!

...she just wasn't so sure about sitting in the sand

Peek!



The day together was perfect. We are definitely planning on doing this again before the summer ends. Cheers to summer and a few more weekends at the cabin ahead of us!

2 comments:

Aimee said...

We had a great time and I can't wait to come again!!!!

Amber said...

So sweet. Hooray for good times with good friends. xoxo