Friday, August 13, 2010

Backstreet's Back....

Alright!!!!



Who: Aimee, Heidi, Toni and Kara
When: Wednesday, August 11, 2010
Where: The MTS Centre, Winnipeg, Manitoba
What: Backstreet Boys Concert - This is Us tour

BSB fans forever

 We have been fans since 1996 - we were in grade 6.


It was a night to remember...Ahhhh!! Complete bliss. And no, that is not an exaggeration. The boys put on a fabulous show for their die hard fans and we went away, far from being disappointed (well, maybe Toni was a little disappointed - it wasn't her favorite concert ever, but she was definitely a good sport).

 if only I was cute and sitting right by the stage, maybe I could have gone ON the stage with Brian!!!! Maybe next time.

 I  HEART A.J.



Aimee and I may have had sore throats the next morning due to our incessant screaming and singing, but it was soooooo worth it.


Next time the boys come to town, Aimee and I decided we would pay for the $100 seats - definitely worth getting a rose and an up close view of our favorite boys.

These boys will always have my heart :)

Thanks for a night to remember boys (and ladies).


5 comments:

Aimee said...

hehehe We are soooo cool!!!! :)

Brandi said...

Hee hee, good old BSB! AJ was always my fave too. Looks like you girls had a great time!

Bonnie said...

Shoot.
And I thought we could be friends... ;)

Amber said...

You crazy, crazy girls.

Janessa said...

ah, i'm glad you posted these pictures. what a tragedy to have missed out!