Friday, June 11, 2010

India Rae

I had the joyful privilege of meeting the newest member of the Friesen clan this afternoon. India Rae Friesen was born at 10:50pm June 10. She is absolutely perfect in every way. I got in a good snuggle with her - held her tiny little fingers, heard her cute little squeaks and got to see her beautiful eyes. I have fallen in love with this sweet sweet girl.




You have me wrapped around your fingers already :)

Drowning in her newborn sleepers.


Indie, 
I cannot wait to watch your personality emerge and see the person you will become. I cannot wait to see your first smiles, hear your voice and watch you discover the world around you. I am soooooo lucky that I have the privilege of being your "auntie". I'm sure you will learn quite quickly that this auntie will spoil you rotten - ask me anything and chances are, I'll do it for you in a heartbeat.
I love you lots sweet girl!

1 comment:

Brandi said...

What a cutie - cute name too! She's lucky to have such a special "auntie" that cares about her so much already!