Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Miss H

It seems unfathomable that exactly 1 year ago, little Miss H entered the world. It's amazing how fast this past year has flown by (although I'm pretty sure her parents would say otherwise). While reminiscing with Aimee this afternoon about Hayley's 1st year, we thought it was seriously just yesterday that we were visiting Aimee in the hospital while she was on bed rest and now she has a beautiful 1 year old girl. 

Words cannot adequately describe how I feel about Hayley. I love her to bits. I love her sense of curiosity and adventure. I love her eagerness to enjoy life (if only those legs of hers could keep up with her ideas and ambitions). I LOVE her giggles, her fake laugh she puts out when she thinks she is sooooo funny. I adore that cheesy grin she plasters across her face when I walk into the room. I love her stubborn attitude - I have no doubt that will carry her through life and become a wonderful quality. She knows what she wants and I like that (although I'm sure that same attitude will cause many disagreements and trouble for her parents)!


Hayley I have loved getting to know you this year. I have loved watching you grow and discover the world around you. I have thoroughly enjoyed watching your personality emerge as you have grown. Heck, I just love you! I am excited to see what this next year has in store for you and even many years down the road. I am honored and extremely lucky to be your Auntie.

I love you lots Miss H!!!

HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY HAYLEY!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Aimee said...

We love you right back!!!! LOTS AND LOTS!!!!