Sunday, June 14, 2009

A Special Birthday Day

Today is a special day. Today is my lovely friend Kristen's birthday. Let me tell you a little about this very special birthday girl. If I could think of one word that would describe Kristen, it would be the word Joy.


Kristen's spirit, her smile and her laughter is infectious. There have been many occasions where she has made us laugh so hard that it brings us to tears. I Love that about her.
Kristen is my drinking buddy (no, we are not crazy drinkers and alcoholics, but we do love our wine). With friends being pregnant and nursing, she has been my alibi.
Kristen lives her life authentically. She is incredibly beautiful (if you happened to be at church last night you can agree that she was absolutely stunning up there playing piano). She is daring and adventurous and always game for a good time.


This is Kristen in a nutshell and I am so incredibly blessed to have her as one of my closest friends. Today I am celebrating this beautiful woman in my life and wishing her a very very happy birthday. Kristen, may this day be filled with joy and celebration. Enjoy every sweet moment of this day! Love you!