Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Randomness


HAVE YOU:
1. Travelled → I have seen a lot of the U.S. and Western Canada and some caribbean places but I have a passion and a desire to see the world. 
2. What is your weakness → Shopping. I can unfortunately justify buying a new outfit, however I am trying to change my ways. I must admit though that there is nothing like some retail therapy to make your day a little better.
3. Laughed until you cried → yes. Just put Kristy, Kristen, Sabrina, Aimee and I together and that is bound to happen.
4. Met someone who changed you →I have had some pretty amazing people come into my life: Sandra, Carolyn, Mary, My girls (Sabrina, Kristy, Kristen & Aimee). Those are just to name a few. Telling you how these women changed my life would take a very long time, so just trust me when I say that these women are absolutely wonderful.
5. Found out who your true friends were → there is no doubt in my mind.
6. How many kids do you want to have → 3 or 4
7. Do you have any pets → my puppy Bailey and my cat Kitty
8. Do you want to change your name → growing up I always wanted to change it to something that could be shortened. I always wanted to be Mackenzie so that people could call me Mack. Now I really don't care.
9. What did you do for your last birthday → on the actual day I didn't do anything significant, but a few weeks later my wonderful friends threw me a Mexican themed party. It was delightful.
10. What time did you wake up today → 10ish
11. What were you doing at midnight last night → laying in bed watching Sex & the City desperately wanting to fall asleep.
12.Name something you CANNOT wait for → Summer drinks on a patio and to find the love of my life. 
13. Last time you saw your father→ this morning 
14. What is one thing you wish you could change about yourr life → I sometimes wish I could be more content at where I am at in life so that I can enjoy the good things around me.
15. What are you listening to right now → the TV - Ellen Degeneres - oh I love her.
16. What's getting on your nerves right now? → my aching head, neck and jaw. I wonder what it would be like to be completely pain free.
17. Most visited webpage → facebook and mls.ca (I love to look at houses and see how people decorate and dream about the house I could one day buy).

THE BASICS:
18. Nicknames → Missy, Care (only my friend Jenn calls me that). Kara really isn't a good shortening name, so I am basically Kara 
19. Relationship Status → single 
20. High school you attended → MBCI
21. Hair color → blonde - although it is getting darker as I get older.
22. Long or short → on the shorter side - between my ear and shoulder
23. Height → 5'10
24. Do you have a crush on someone? → Nope, but I am pretty fond of my little man G.
25: What do you like about yourself? → I know who I am and I know what I want in life. Whether those "plans" always work out the way I want is another story.
26. Piercings → nose. I have one ear pierced from when I was 2 but the other ear gets infected so it's closed up. 
27. Tattoos → yup. My low back. I am getting ready for another one soon.
28. Righty or lefty → righty 

FIRSTS :
22. First surgery → havent had surgery
23. First piercing → ears
24. First best friends → Amy or Leanne.
25. First sport → Soccer. I am proud to say that I was not one of those kids who picked dandelions on the field. I was and still am far too competitive for that.
26. First vacation→ We  have always gone to Minneapolis at least once a year since I was very little. My first big vacation was to the Dominican Republic when I was in grade 12.
27. First concert → Backstreet Boys in Grade 7. It was the Backstreet's Back tour. I died and went to Heaven that night.
28. First crush - I have no idea.
29. First Love - I have never been in love (at least not with a boy).

RIGHT NOW:
30. Eating → a fresh baked blueberry muffin. Thanks mom!
31. Drinking → a Latte with 2 raw sugars from Mountain Bean. Thanks again mom!
32. I'm about to → I have parked my butt on the couch for the afternoon. I am hoping that I will doze off soon for a much needed nap.
33. Listening to → Ellen on Tv.
34. Waiting for → my head and neck to relax a bit so that I can get comfortable.

YOUR FUTURE :
35. Want kids? → definitely.
36. Want to get married? → yes
37. Careers in mind? → I already have an awesome job as a Massage Therapist. If I could do anything though I would love to be a personal shopper.

HAVE YOU:
38. Lost someone special? → yes - my Grandpa
39. Been depressed? → yes since grade 9 
40. Been drunk and threw up? → unfortunately yes. 18th birthday and teaching sunday school the next morning is not a good mix and not one of my proudest moments.
41. Broken someone's heart → i hope not 
42. Had your own heart broken → sure, but not due to a relationship with a boy.
43. Cried when someone died → Oh yes.

DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
44. Yourself → At times. 
45. Miracles → yes. I think you have to otherwise life can seem pretty grim at times.
46. Heaven → Yes. I am hoping to meet a couple of people when I get there. 
47. Santa Claus → no although it's kind of a fun idea.
48. God or a Higher Power? → God. No question about it.

FAVORITES:
49. Drink - Latte's and almost anything in the form of coffee.
50. Food - Vereneki with white sauce. My mouth is watering just thinking about it.
51. Movie - Sex & the City
52. Band - Backstreet Boys
53. Memory - summers at the lake with my grandparents - just the 3 of us. A close second are some of the times spent with my girls laughing until we are crying. 
54. TV Show - There are a bunch of them: Gilmore Girls, Alias, Ellen, Grey's Anatomy, Sex & the City, What Not To Wear, Criminal Minds, Numb3rs
55. Hobbies - I love to take pictures. I would love to take a photography course sometime. Cake decorating. Drinking coffee and having good conversation with friends. Puzzles.
56. Subject - I loved english in high school but since graduating from Massage Therapy I have a new respect for science - specifically anatomy. The human body is an incredible and intricate thing. I don't know how people can say there is no God. 


2 comments:

Thiessen said...

I love the 'randomness' :) Fun to learn a little more about you. Can't wait to put your weakness to the test on Saturday!!!

Sabrina said...

Loving this post. You are awesome.