Saturday, December 9, 2006

I am truly blessed

With school being the way it has been these last 4 months, I have had little time to hang out with the people I enjoy. Now that Christmas is just around the corner, I have a little window of time that allows me to spend some evenings hanging out with friends. Last night Kristy, Jess, Aimee and Laurie came over for a girls night. It was long overdue. We watched the movie "Stick It" (not sure what my thoughts are about it yet. Definitely not a blockbuster renter - more like a shell 0.99 renter, but it was fun to just be together).
I am so blessed to have these wonderful women in my life.
Thank you girls for being such amazing and wonderful friends to me. For loving me, quarks and all. For being there when I have needed you and for the many good laughs we have shared. I appreciate you all so much and I don't know what I would do without you. My life would be so empty. So thank you for last night and hopefully we can hang out again soon. Just think in a year and a half I will have nothing but time. Yeah for that!
Cheers to good friends!!!

Jess and Kristy just being Jess and Kristy.

No comments: