Saturday, March 31, 2012

thanks.

- sweatpants.
- unwinding after a LONG week with a movie and cozy blankets.
- seeing passion for Jesus and transformation happen in the lives of 376 people.
- the pursuit of God's love for me.
- the anticipation of space to myself for 2 whole weeks!
- worship that literally brings me to my knees.
- doing life in community with awesome people. 
- finding my spring/summer attire - clothes that have been in hiding for the last 6 months.
- flip flop wearing.
- driving with the windows rolled down. 


It has been a full week. My heart is bursting with both the good things that were experienced through SOAR these last 10 days and also some of the things that have caused my heart to break. I find myself sitting in the tension of God's love for his children and the brokenness that is this world. It's been a powerful week encountering God's love in my own life. I'm learning it is a process and that God is in a constant pursuit of me and so, as I enter a week devoted to rest, I am choosing to rest in that process of understanding what God's love looks and feels like in my own life. 

No comments: