Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Introducing...

Shae Mackenzie Friesen


I am so thankful and blessed to be in Abbotsford right now, specifically so that I had the chance to meet this sweet, sweet little girl. After 10 days in Kelowna, Shae, Kristy, Norah and Graham were able to be transferred to the Abbotsford Hospital. That meant that I could finally meet this girl. It was a absolutely wonderful meeting.







I am already bubbling with curiosity as to who this girl is going to be - her personality, her mannerisms, etc. My heart was completely full of joy last Friday as I held little Shae in my arms (and trust me, she is little). I have about another month here in BC before I head off to Portugal, so I am hoping there will be many more dates and snuggles coming soon.


 A very proud big sister



3 comments:

Aimee said...

Oh THANKS for posting some pics!!!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE them!!!!!! You are so lucky to be there and I am soooo happy for you.xoxox

kerry and jo said...

Those are very cute pictures of our little girl. I didn't get enough of snuggling her when we were out, and I know she has grown already.

Heidi - Stationery Scoop said...

So sweet!