Saturday, November 21, 2009

A Birthday Extravaganza!

I can't believe this little dude is 2! It's incredible how fast these kids have grown up. Where did the time go?

Words cannot sum up the joy this boy brings to my life. I can't imagine life without him. He has melted my heart right from day 1. The excitement he has for me when I walk into the room is beyond sweet. What a joy it is to know that you are loved that much by a child!


Today we celebrated Gavin - the joy and delight that he is. We partied hard to say the least over a yummy brunch.

We wore digger-dozer party hats.

We devoured cupcakes.

We opened presents.
And we enjoyed good conversation and company.
G you are one awesome boy.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

4 comments:

Sabrina said...

Love the photos. What a fun morning. Hope your afternoon was restful!

Thiessen said...

I'm so sorry I missed it!!! Happy Birthday little guy!!! Can't wait to party with you on another day :)

Janessa said...

cute pictures!

Heidi said...

Cutie patootie!