Monday, August 27, 2012

thanks.

Feeling as though I need to practice a bit more thankfulness these days.

1. coffee dates that turn into spontaneous shopping trips.
2. Skype dates with my favourite Australians.
3. perfect summer temperatures where I find myself sitting outside, reading and enjoying a perfect cup of coffee.
4. dreaming and answers to prayer on the housing situation.
5. summer evening walks.
6. weekends to enjoy an empty house all to myself - a rarity around this house.
7. wine and Skype dates with my favourite missionary in Peru where I find myself in tears from laughing so hard.
8. packages that come in the mail.
9. peruvian coffee and a mug left on my desk at work from a dear friend.
10. thrift store treasures on a Saturday morning.
11. the smell of freshly dried laundry that has dried outside on the line. 

No comments: